Covid 19 Outbreak (Service Status)! Lockdown in Greater Sydney 28th Jun - 30th Jul 21
Before booking or attending your next appointment, you must adhere to our latest safety guidelines during the lockdown period as per below:
1. Not travelling to the clinic using public transport
2. You or other household members have not visited Canterbury/Bankstown/Fairfield/Livepool areas
3. Agree to keep your mask on during the duration of the treatment.
4. Use card or EFT payment only to avoid handling of cash.
5. Attend to your appointment no earlier than 5 minutes alone (unless you are an minor or carer of a dependent)
6. Are free of mildest symptoms of cold/flu (including hay fever or nasal allergy symptoms
Please postpone your visit to the clinic if you cannot adhere to this guideline, or alternatively switch to Telehealth consultation. (We can now process your claim at the comfort of your own home)
As per the NSW Health's response to Covid outbreak, essential services including physiotherapy & exercise physiology will remain operational during the lockdown period (until 30th july), which may be extended depending on further instruction.
Whilst we are still open to providing services to help you become pain-free, improving your physical tolerance & resilience, however our highest priority is the safety of our staff and patients.
You can expect from us:
1. Appointment spacing so no more than 1 person in the waiting room will be allowed
2. Contact free reception
3. Treatment table/equipment thoroughly after each use
Thank you for your co-operation which will keep other visitors safe and ensuring they are keeping your visit safe!
Active Motion Clinic Team
Suite 103/13 Spring St Chatswood
22a Myra Ave Ryde
P: 9411 3134