Corona Virus (Service Status)! 5/5/20
Thank you for everyone who has used our Telehealth services in the month of April. Your co-operation to continue your rehab at home has helped not only keeping yourself and our staff safe but also the vulnerable populations such as our parents and grandparents.
As per 4th May 2020 we are OPEN again for to all face-to-face bookings in the clinic. Telehealth will continue to be available in May and June. Group exercise classes, however, will remain ONLINE only, following the distancing principles.
Service status as of 07/4/2020
The NSW government has advised clinics to stay OPEN and continue to deliver physio & rehab services.
We believe at this point the more people that stay at home, the more lives can be saved. We encourage our patients to stay at home and reduce their visits to clinics. Whilst many clinics are still open, we have made the decision to limit our face-to-face consultations to protect our staff & patients, and still ensuring services are accessible. This will also help patients with needs for rehab and pain management in case of a possible stage 3 lockdown in NSW/country.
We encourage all our clients to sign up a Telehealth account with us NOW (free).
Simply reply with subject title "Telehealth sign up" to
Important changes in the Active Motion clinic
effective from 6th April 2020
1. We are limiting our in-person consultation in the clinic for the month of april.
To ensure people can still access our essential services without compromising their health and safety, we have a compulsory free 15 minutes ONLINE screening.
This will help us,
1. To provide useful pain management & treatment advice
2. To determine whether a face-to-face in clinic consultation is necessary
Following services will definitely warrant in person consultation in the clinic.
1. Post surgical Rehab (ACL rehab, knee or hip joint replacement rehab)
2. Fractures management
3. Acute pain & injury
2. We have invested in and deployed a new injury management system "PhysiApp". This platform enables us to perform a Telehealth service including:
Remote face-to-face assessments
Delivery injury advice
4000+ rehabilitation exercises & self treatment techniques
Our goals are to reduce 80% of face-to-face consult in the clinic
Find out more: https://vimeo.com/236970064
3. 1x Complimentary 30mins online followup for an ActiveMotion Client for the month of April and May 2020
We understand for many of you the lockdown period will be too long to miss your treatment program. We will support the continuity of your treatment or conditioning routines to make sure you have the best chance to move forward with your health goals. All our clients will receive a complimentary online consultation with our physiotherapists, exercise physiologist, nutritionist or personal trainer for this period.
Availability is limited.
Book by contacting
4. Exercise classes have moved online
Semi-private and private classes will be delivered online only. Small group size will allow feedbacks, questions and interaction up to 3-4 people for neck pain, back pain, osteoarthritis and posture will be available in mid April 2020.
4. Strict hygiene & social distance
- Antiviral disinfectants are used for each consultation rooms, tables and equipment between patients.
- As a low volume clinic, we have further reduce traffic by ensuring only ONE practitioner are rostered per day.
- We have implemented a “No waiting time guarantee policy.”
Face-to-face appointments are reduced and capped per day to ensure patients are taken in the consultation room straight away without the need to use the waiting area. We also ask from you that you avoid bringing family or friend to your consult.
- Alcohol based sanitisers are available throughout the clinic and surgical masks compulsory for staff.
Patients can also request a surgical mask on demand.
Thank you for your understanding. If anyone you know who is isolated and vulnerable please reach out to us and I will find a way to support you.
Ray Wong & Team
Head of ActiveMotion